Having issues with your TENS machine? Then fear not, we’re here to help. Most of the time it’s usually the smallest thing like, putting the batteries in correctly or even turning up the intensity. So here are a few tips on what to do if you’re having problems…
- Make sure the batteries are inserted correctly into the machine as directed by the instructions.
- Change the batteries. They could be either not working at all or only have a little juice left in them resulting in the output of the TENS machine not giving out the right intensity.
- Unplug the lead wires and switch the unit on to see if the power indicator light comes on.
- Try switching the lead wires around on the different channels as the problem could be resulting in just one channel not working.
- Try connecting a new set of lead wires.
- Try connecting a new set of electrode pads.
- Press the mode button and turn the intensity up slightly to test if it could be a certain mode not working.
- Make sure that the whole electrode pad is placed firmly on the skin. The best way to test this is by placing them on your forearm.
- When testing, units that have two prongs coming out of the lead wire must both be connected to two pads as the unit will not work with one pad.
- Check that the end of the lead wires are connected firmly into the unit and the prongs of the lead wire is connected firmly into the electrode.
If you are still having problems with your unit, you can contact us at…
firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208-532-9595 and we will try our best to assist you. You can also contact us via the comments section below. Good luck!